Friday, June 25, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my blog about video games!

First off, thank you for checking it out. I hope you'll like what you read here.

Just a little bit of background on me; I've been playing video games for almost my entire life. I started on my Dad's old Atari with good old "Space Invaders" and "Preppie" and have tried to keep up with video games ever since. I love portable gaming systems and have collected quite a few of them over the years. I worked in a video game store for just over a year a few years back and loved it. I know that every gamer has one or two games that they consider their "video crack" and I'm no exception; I play World of Warcraft somewhat regularly, but the games that suck me in more than any others are the Phantasy Star games. I just can't get enough of them.

I'm planning to do reviews of games on this blog, but I don't want that to be all there is here. I'm going to have my first impressions, my hopes for new releases of games and systems, my thoughts on video game related news, reminiscing on old systems and games, and funny video game related stories that happened to me when I worked at the video game store. (Trust me, there's quite a few of them.)

Well, that's enough of an intro. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment